We are booked through the end of our spring 2011 season. We are not booking beyond the present season at this time. As we get into early summer, we will evaluate plans for further shows and seasons.
General Information for Artists
If you are an artist looking to play at Still River Concerts, or a booking agent, please read the following information. We have some specific rules about booking, and it will help avoid hurt feelings if you read this fully.
Who we book:
- We book solo acts, and on occasion a duo. We can’t accommodate more than two performers on stage. It’s a small venue.
- We only book artists we’ve seen perform live. This rule is straightforward, but important. It’s important for us to know what you sound like when playing live, without all the production of a CD.
- In general we book artists we’ve gotten to know. We will be welcoming you into our home, and want to be sure we get along well.
- We book people whose music we like. Again, you’re in our house, we are providing a space for you to play, and promoting your show, so we have to believe in the music.
How we run the shows:
- Featured artist gets the entire gate.
- No guarantee provided under any circumstances.
- Artist is expected to spread the word to fans in the local area.
- We provide dinner and accommodations if needed
- We (Dan & Faith) play a short opening set. Featured artist then plays two full sets.
- You are welcome to sell merchandise. You handle the sales for your merch.
- We handle the admission and write you a check for the gate.
- No smoking, anywhere around our property.
- No drugs.
- No alcohol at our house concerts. While we do drink wine sometimes, the concerts are strictly dry events.
- Plan your set list to be family friendly. There are sometimes younger audience members.